RiGO801 Measuring program
Basic software for operating the goniophotometer
The measuring program RiGO801 offers the operator a comfortable setup and execution of the measurement.
- Easy alignment of the objects to be measured by means of the measuring camera. Image grid which can be activated, and metric coordinate system
- Fast on-the-fly measurement
- Measurement of luminous intensity distributions with the camera in the case of large measurement objects in relation to the sensor distance (near-field mode) or with the photometer in the case of small objects to be measured (far-field mode)
- Saving in the TechnoTeam – format (.TTL), conversion into various standard formats (LDT, IES). The measurements will be evaluated using LumCAT.
- Angular step sizes 0.1° ... 2.5° (camera), 0.1° ... 90° (photometer)
- Capturing ray data, saving in the TechnoTeam – format (.TTR). Conversion into various standard formats using the Converter801 program.
- Gonio-spectrometric measurements according to LM79, EN13032-4 and CIE S 025 (option spectroradiometer)
- Protocolling the pole illuminances for stability monitoring (pole monitoring)
- Protocolling of the stabilizing process and automatic start of the measurement according to LM79, EN13032-4 and CIE S 025
- Controlling the filter wheel of a color measuring camera (option)
- Data acquisition of external devices (e.g. power analyzer or data logger)
- Synchronisation of external data acquisition software to the measurement by triggering
- Batch processing of several measurements
- Available languages: German, English