The imaging analysis of light source and illuminated scenarios becomes more important. The complex analysis of lamps, luminaires and those lighting scenarios requires the knowledge about the luminance distribution and the geometry of the field of view
or special interested areas.
Solving those measuring tasks by using a single-spot photometer means mostly an enormous effort of time, can not be fulfilled or only with a lower resolved measuring grid.
- Measuringof bright and illuminated surfaces
- Analysing of bright and backlit objects
- Collecting of research data for simulation of lamps, luminaires and headlamps
- Shooting of complex light exit scenario
- Cataloging and presentation