RiGO801 Measuring program
The measuring program RiGO801 offers the operator a comfortable setup and execution of the measurement.
- Easy alignment of the objects to be measured by means of the measuring camera. Image grid which can be activated, and metric coordinate system
- Fast on-the-fly measurement
- Measurement of luminous intensity distributions with the camera in the case of large measurement objects in relation to the sensor distance (near-field mode) or with the photometer in the case of small objects to be measured (far-field mode)
- Saving in the TechnoTeam – format (.TTL), conversion into various standard formats (LDT, IES). The measurements will be evaluated using LumCAT.
- Angular step sizes 0.1° ... 2.5° (camera), 0.1° ... 90° (photometer)
- Capturing ray data, saving in the TechnoTeam – format (.TTR). Conversion into various standard formats using the Converter801 program.
- Gonio-spectrometric measurements according to LM79, EN13032-4 and CIE S 025 (option spectroradiometer)
- Protocolling the pole illuminances for stability monitoring (pole monitoring)
- Protocolling of the stabilizing process and automatic start of the measurement according to LM79, EN13032-4 and CIE S 025
- Controlling the filter wheel of a color measuring camera (option)
- Data acquisition of external devices (e.g. power analyzer or data logger)
- Synchronisation of external data acquisition software to the measurement by triggering
- Batch processing of several measurements
- Available languages: German, English
For the further evaluation of the measured luminous intensity distributions and for report generation, the photometric database program LumCAT from Czibula & Grundmann GbR is used.
- Conversion of the LID-data from the TechnoTeam format into other formats (EULUM-DAT, TM14, IES, Calculux, ...)
- System for managing and processing luminaire data (database)
- Modification of all product information; drawing up of measuring protocols
- Representation of the luminous intensity distribution in tabular form
- Function for rotating, tilting and swivelling the luminous intensity distributions
- Modification of the operating efficiency ratio (scaling)
- Multiple processing function for equipment information, dimensions, manufacturer and product names
- Lighting-engineering product evaluation in the form of a print-out or also WMF file
- Output of the luminous intensity distribution (polar, cartesian, concical diagram)
- Output of the illumination efficiency ratios
- Glare evaluation according to Söllner and UGR
- Isolux diagrams
- Illumination efficiency ratios according to LiTG Publ. 3.5