The imaging analysis of light sources and illuminated scenarios has an increasing demand. The complex analysis of lamps, luminaires and lighting scenarios requires the knowledge about luminances and there spatial distribution for the whole field of view or special areas of interests.
Solving those measuring tasks by using a single-spot photometer means mostly an enormous effort of time, can not be fulfilled or only with a lower resolved measuring grid.
- Measuringof bright and illuminated surfaces
- Analysing of bright and backlit objects
- Collecting of research data for simulation of lamps, luminaires and headlamps
- Shooting of complex light exit scenario
- Cataloging and presentation