With the L3 standard the TechnoTeam Company offers stable coloured standards for Luminance, Luminous flux and Luminous intensity based on LEDs.
The stability of the photometric quantities is achieved through a temperature control containing a Peltier device, and an intensity control containing a spectrally matched photodiode. In the closed housing, which has an exchangeable end cover, a pre-aged and selected HighPower-LED is used for each L3 standard operated at about 2/3 of its rated current.
- high stability of the luminance (< 1%/100h)
- high stability of the dominant wavelength/colour (<1nm/100h)
- stable function independent of the room temperature (15°C bis 30°C)
- homogeneous luminance over the outlet opening (<2% inhomogenity)
- standard equipment in (red, green, blue, yellow, orange, white)
- USB interface for reading the current operation status (serial number, working hours, temperature, …)
In addition to the standard colours, also other colours can be supplied on customer's request. For this, the customer shall select, in cooperation with the TechnoTeam company,the type of LED.
For each L3 standard TechnoTeam provides a certification for the factory calibration. For the traceability of the photometric data of the LED luminance standards it is possible to calibrate the devices at a national metrology institute (e.g. PTB (GER) or METAS (CH)).